A downloadable game for Windows
Nuclear Rangers is a two-player, space-faring, soccer-analogue. Rangers can pilot a variety of ships through an arena: firing out detonatable nukes, whose shockwave they can use to send a ball flying into their opponent's goals.
While each Ranger comes with their own set of pros and cons, Rangers also have access to pick-ups which might give them and edge (or a surprise) against their opponents.
. . .
Play as one of our six Rangers: Thrush, Ocis, Hith, Bulletflow, Talonoe and Nox while piloting any one of the six different ships on offer: The Attaïra, Raumfalke, Rekkin, Carcará, El Tridente and Skyspear — each named in one of the six unique languages this team spoke.
. . .
- Sound Design: Bassam Masarwa
- Art & Characters: Maria Dragan
- UI & Game Design: Christopher Cano Gonzales
- UI & Characters: Julia Paul
- Cöprogrammer: Lucas Mamede Barbalho
- Cöprogrammer, Game Design & Polish: Voidjumper
- Voice Acting: Above + Nathan Ecury
An update majorly reducing this game's file size is on its way shortly.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.